Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salvation

Aiding those within the gaming realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concerning SUN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZainZalon
Forum Admin
ZainZalon

Concerning SUN Empty
PostSubject: Concerning SUN   Concerning SUN EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:25 am

Hello everyone,

As everyone knows, the grind in SUN is becoming a bit ridiculous. So those of us, Bahamutt, Drakitara, Chrom, Straitarrow and myself are going to play a different game until the next content update at least.

I memoed those of the active groups in both guilds to come on to the forums so you know where we are going.

We are going to a game called Aika. If you would like to join us, we are in the Feonir Nation on the PvE server. If you are coming, post here so we know to expect ya.

If you don't want to, it's no worries. If you would like to leave the guild for another active guild, again, it's no trouble. Just remember, if I find out that you are causing problems, I will come back and smack you with my characters staff until you stop Razz. And yes, I will know as I have my sources still there >:-)

Hopefully, SUN will finally get their asses in gear and start working on the game.

Anyways, I figured you all deserve to know so you may decide what you would like to do. The guild will stay where it is, as I said in the forums, it will not be dissolved.

Hope to see you all with us in Aika, considering we'd all be learning the game.

Zain/Sura
Back to top Go down
ZainZalon
Forum Admin
ZainZalon

Concerning SUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning SUN   Concerning SUN EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:34 am

Well, I saw that SUN did an update and went and checked out everything that was. I would not consider this a "content" update since this is the stuff that was supposed to be in the big content update when Aukra came out.

The mayan crafting actually sucks. Low chance of making the mayans all the way to 4 and a low chance on making the elite armor from the lvl 4 mayans (Only made 1 top from ALL the mayans that Baha, Strait, Drak, Chrom, and I had).

The lucky armor is just another cs item that is pretty worthless as well.

Hope you all do come to Aika with us, I think you guys would like it.
Back to top Go down

Concerning SUN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salvation :: VeritasAequitas And BoondocksSaints :: Guild Announcements-
Jump to: