Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salvation

Aiding those within the gaming realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Genie info

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZainZalon
Forum Admin
ZainZalon

Genie info Empty
PostSubject: Genie info   Genie info EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:49 am

Was looking through the forums today and found this. If it is accurate, it should help with a lot of the info about them:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=253091&highlight=genie
Back to top Go down
Ariah
Salvation Director
Ariah

Genie info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genie info   Genie info EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:42 pm

That really answered a lot of questions for me. Thanks for posting this. I guess I should get around to being active in the PW forums... maybe when I'm not engrossed in the forums here or at LFG Comic. :-D Hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jadespad
Rivkah
Salvation Marshal
Rivkah

Genie info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genie info   Genie info EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:29 am

Yeah, that was very useful- definitely made lots of stuff more clear ^^

I also wanted to point out, in case anyone has happened to miss that bright pink font at the bottom of your loading screen when you start up PWI, that there are now hints being displayed. Most of the ones I have read have to do with genies, but there are other things, too, like that old auto-navigation system that we all have to read in world chat every five minutes, lol. So when you're starting up the game, check out the loading bar at the bottom of your screen (really quickly, if your computer is decently fast, since that screen doesn't last long) and you might learn some things that will come in handy when we can get genies Smile
Back to top Go down
Sorr
Redpmtion Faction Leader
Sorr

Genie info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genie info   Genie info EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:31 pm

As usual, info much appreciated - thanks for the time and effort. One point I've found, getting additional genies not that expensive but running multiples will eventually consume massive amounts of chi stones. I think best bet is trial and error - one toon has Infliction and I think I'm gonna have a ball with that one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genie info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genie info   Genie info Empty

Back to top Go down

Genie info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salvation :: Perfect World-
Jump to: