Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salvation

Aiding those within the gaming realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NOMINATIONS!!!! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-.Jossy!.-

NOMINATIONS!!!! :D Empty
PostSubject: NOMINATIONS!!!! :D   NOMINATIONS!!!! :D EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:39 am

WELCOME! HERE WE HAVE SET UP AN AREA FOR THE NOMINATIONS OF THOSE YOU FEEL WOULD MAKE GOOD OFFICERS FOR CRIMSON DAWN. PLEASE MAKE YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS BELOW AND ON SATURDAY, SEPT 3 WE WILL TAKE THE THE ONES WITH THE MOST NOMINATIONS AND SET THEM UP FOR THE VOTE! THERE ARE TWO OFFICER SLOTS AVAILABLE, SO CHOOSE WISELY! AFTER THE NOMINATIONS ARE COMPLETE, A VOTING POLL WILL BE SET UP AND WE WILL BE ACCEPTING VOTES UNTIL WED, SEPT 9, WHEN THE 3 OFFICERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED! EVERYONE HAS A CHANCE TO VOTE AND BE NOMINATED! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE DROP ME A NOTE HERE OR ASK ME ONLINE Smile GL!!!!
Back to top Go down
ZainZalon
Forum Admin
ZainZalon

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS!!!! :D   NOMINATIONS!!!! :D EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:11 am

My vote is for Poon and Deja to be moved to officer status.

Zain (Jea, Isa, and Dran)
Back to top Go down
DejaVu

PostSubject: My 2 cents worth.   NOMINATIONS!!!! :D EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:44 pm

From what I'm Understanding Ky is going to be Solely GM again. Yay!... I agree with this. I'd also like to suggest avid active members as Officers. Such as Isa(or choice of Alt Toon) OOps and POON. Or if it's possible the members who have be loyal and still remain move them to officers status and adjust ranking on terms of helping and community guild helping. For example (Starting Rank is standard 9). Earning rank with helping others within the guild moves that rank. (Off Topic but an idea to kick around).

That's My 2 cents worth
Deja <3

Back to top Go down
-.Jossy!.-

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS!!!! :D   NOMINATIONS!!!! :D EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Thanks Deja Smile those are good ideas, and ones i intend to implement as soon as everything has settled down. I appreciate your support for me retaking leadership of Crimson Dawn. I am in the process of setting up a forum for Crimson Dawn which should be complete in the next few days, which also means im not going to be logging in for a bit to assure I can get this done. If anyone needs anything during this time or has anymore questions or recommendations please leave me a note here and I'll respond as quickly as i can! when im finished setting up the forum i will place the link for it here!

keep those nominations coming!!!!

much love-Joss (Kyaeda_HM)
Back to top Go down
-.Jossy!.-

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS!!!! :D   NOMINATIONS!!!! :D EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:16 pm

all further posts should be placed on the new site Smile thanks to Salvation for allowing us to borrow their forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS!!!! :D   NOMINATIONS!!!! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

NOMINATIONS!!!! :D
Page 1 of 1