Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salvation

Aiding those within the gaming realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forums are revived, hopefully :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZainZalon
Forum Admin
ZainZalon

Forums are revived, hopefully :) Empty
PostSubject: Forums are revived, hopefully :)   Forums are revived, hopefully :) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:00 am

Hello everyone,

Fal and I were talking and I decided to get these forums back up. The forums have been rearranged, due to inactivity, majority of the forums have been moved to the archives (no way we could delete them). Also, will be adding a new forum for the newest guild, VeritasAequitas and BoondockSaints (yes, yes, I know).

Anyways, hopefully we'll see several of you come back.

Thanks,
Zain
Back to top Go down
Rivkah
Salvation Marshal
Rivkah

PostSubject: Re: Forums are revived, hopefully :)   Forums are revived, hopefully :) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:40 pm

I had to laugh at that BoondockSaints, Zain Razz Yay for forum activity Smile Is Ariah on board with whatever games y'all are playing? ^^
Back to top Go down
ZainZalon
Forum Admin
ZainZalon

PostSubject: Re: Forums are revived, hopefully :)   Forums are revived, hopefully :) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:02 am

Not lately, but that's cause she hasn't had internet for months. And you can thank Fal for coming up with Boondocks Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forums are revived, hopefully :)   Forums are revived, hopefully :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums are revived, hopefully :)
Page 1 of 1