Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salvation

Aiding those within the gaming realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh crap who let Drak in here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MistressTara

MistressTara

Oh crap who let Drak in here? Empty
PostSubject: Oh crap who let Drak in here?   Oh crap who let Drak in here? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Hello all!

honestly i dont know what happened to my other bio either.
I am third in command of VA, and also have Symanthalus in Boondocks. I have other toons as well but they are unguilded and more mules than anything else.

Drakitara is one of VA's full ether damage dealers. and the one most likely to take the most damage after the dragons.

Symanthalus is one of Boondock's full circles. I get most of Sura's hand me downs and all of Zain's rath lol. right now she's not my main focus and sets up shop in Etherin alot.

Did I mention that i am a shit starter? lol

oh, and Chrom is my husband. so take it easy on him. Very Happy

~Drakitara
Back to top Go down
ZainZalon
Forum Admin
ZainZalon

PostSubject: Re: Oh crap who let Drak in here?   Oh crap who let Drak in here? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 pm

I found your old bio, just below mine Razz And you forgot that the zerkers are the next if they are in the party.

And no, I won't take it easy on Chrom, and you can't stop me Razz
Back to top Go down
MistressTara

MistressTara

PostSubject: Re: Oh crap who let Drak in here?   Oh crap who let Drak in here? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Well there are hardly and zerks running with us anyway. Which makes me the next after the dragons. Although if there was a zerk I might be after him. But unlikely. Does that satisfy you oh guild master?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh crap who let Drak in here?   Oh crap who let Drak in here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh crap who let Drak in here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salvation :: VeritasAequitas And BoondocksSaints :: Introductions-
Jump to: