Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salvation

Aiding those within the gaming realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Territory Wars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Discipline
Salvation Commissioner
Discipline

Territory Wars Empty
PostSubject: Territory Wars   Territory Wars EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:23 am

Hey everyone, although I've only personally experienced TW in an unoccupied territory as of now, I just wanted to give people who were curious an overview on what TWs are. This link is very useful; and I don't take credit for any of it. If you have any further questions, I'll do my best to clarify anything.

http://asiapworld.com/pwforum/viewtopic.php?t=124

There are a few differences from the International and Chinese versions of PW. Firstly, the TW schedule is always on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday at or after 21:00 EST. This means if you're from Europe, not only can TW occur on Mondays, but it will start early in the morning (so many people go to sleep right after TW, hehe). Also, I'm almost 100% sure that flying is disabled. Riding on mounts and jumping (rather than hopping like in FBs) is also enabled.

As a personal note, I find it exhilarating to go to TW, just to see your faction at its full strength. Seeing over 100 members all near a teleport master really is a sight to behold, and when you go into the instance, the fighting is fast and furious. Since there are 80 people allowed in the instance for any guild, in a GvG battle, up to 160 members would be fighting it out for domination. One great thing about TW is that it really encourages teamwork, and every class is important.

Another thing, if you don't think you'd enjoy TW, that's fine too. It's just fun to see what's available in the game sometimes, and take a look at the colourful map every so often.
Back to top Go down
Jisel
Salvation Commissioner
Jisel

Territory Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Wars   Territory Wars EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:41 am

Dis, thank you sooooo much for doing this. I have no experience with this TW thing, and I really needed to know more about the subject. As our most experienced member I hope that you can help guide us through our guild's entry into turf wars in the near future.

*hugs Dis tightly*

Please tell us more about how this works. How much gold do we need to start the war, how many members, and how does a guild organize to fight effectively? I know we'll all have more questions and if you can't answer them I understand, but thank you for helping.

cheers I love you Dis! cheers
Back to top Go down

Territory Wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salvation :: Perfect World-
Jump to: