Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salvation

Aiding those within the gaming realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crafting - just started

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slicerlot
Salvation Commissioner
Slicerlot

Crafting - just started Empty
PostSubject: Crafting - just started   Crafting - just started EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:19 pm

ok last night instead of running and killing i wanted to see what crafting was about i.e. and how to do it.
after a few question in faction chatt, i took teh time to actually work on it.
i choose weapon crafting - did not know how many was going for weapon crafting.
i started off with a couple of socketed lvl 1 pieces, shortly the sockets left and i continued to craft to make lvl 3 weapons.
i saved a couple of so so pieces to give to my daughter and son-in-law which also play PW.
i stopped crafting for teh night with 40 percent left to start crafting lvl 4 weapons after i crafted this piece i KEPT for myself.

i thought it was a good piece for just getting started.

Crafting - just started Craftingek2

Twisted Evil and next week the plan is to take over the world. afro
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalgamingclan.org
Rivkah
Salvation Marshal
Rivkah

Crafting - just started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting - just started   Crafting - just started EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:59 am

Yeah, those aren't bad for just getting started ^^ The blue adds are very nice Very Happy I wanted to let you know- and anyone else who may not have learned yet, as we seem to have gotten in a massive influx of new members this past week or so- that we have a guild vault for crafting materials, more about which can be found in a thread under "Guild Announcements," on the main page. Lysistrada is our resident Mistress of All Things Crafting (and Otherwise Material). She has done an excellent job of maintaining a current report of what materials we have saved in the guild vault, and is online regularly should you need to use some of what she has stored. There is no fee for using the materials in Lysistrada's vault- or any other vault we have in the guild- but we do ask that when you withdraw something you try to help contribute something to our collection as well, when you have the assets to do so. Just to be fair ^^

Crafting is pretty self-explanatory, but if there are any questions you have that aren't answered somewhere here on the forum, don't hesitate to ask- we have lots of knowledge in those higher levels, what with Zain and Falcus being at least level 5 in Blacksmithing and Tailoring, respectively.

Keep up the good work on your weap making ^^
Back to top Go down

Crafting - just started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salvation :: Perfect World-
Jump to: