Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salvation

Aiding those within the gaming realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Quest Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Discipline
Salvation Commissioner
Discipline

World Quest Guide Empty
PostSubject: World Quest Guide   World Quest Guide EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:03 am

World quest is a daily repeatable quest you obtain at level 70. The rewards and locations of all of the volumes needed to complete world quest can be found here:
http://www.1perfectworld.com/quests_in/index.php/Quests/CirculateQuests
I highly suggest the use of auto-pathing - if you are worried about dying while afk, then set your altitude to 78 (maximum) and do not cancel fly mode upon reaching destination.
As a personal side note, I realize world quest is very boring -.-" However, it's pretty important to do if you don't want to grind your whole level, and it is free-of-charge (barring any teleports you may do). I tend to not pay over 1,000 coins for a teleport. While doing WQ, I also tend to surf the Internet (Youtube ftw!) to pass the time... it might be a good idea for you, too, lest you burn out watching your character fly around for over an hour...
Back to top Go down

World Quest Guide
Page 1 of 1