Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salvation

Aiding those within the gaming realms.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Temple

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Discipline
Salvation Commissioner
Discipline

Twilight Temple Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Temple   Twilight Temple EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:18 am

Ok, I thought it'd be a good idea for people to post a sort of 'wish list' of what kind of equipment they'd like to get from TT. Prioritization should go to weapons, unless you're a tank, or you're a monster (aka ppii). Take a look at the different kinds of gear you can get at the database found here: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/
It takes quite a bit of time, effort, and coins in order to farm the mats, so any donations to the tank and clerics (who shoulder most of the costs) are always welcome. Take a look at the weapons and armour you'd like to get in the future as well; many of the later equipment requires a prerequisite souledge decomposed from said piece of gear (e.g. Endless Ambiguity, a TT80 magic sword can only be manufactured from the souledge of Grief's Breath from TT70, and the other TT80 sword can only be manufacture from the souledge of Ashura's Sign). Choosing which 'path' of weapons also determines which mats you will need, thereby also deciding which TT run is appropriate.

NB you don't need a full TT set of armour; there are many molds, quest rewards, and 3-star crafted gears that can be utilized instead of TT armour. For example, I am only going to get TT70 boots for my cleric, and ignore the rest of the TT armour from TT70 and TT80.

Alternatively, one could buy mats from auction house with their own money/coins. This is an easier, albeit expensive way to acquire TT mats, especially if a party is capable of doing the run is available. Lastly, here is an example of a couple of items:

TT80 Magic Sword
Endless Ambiguity
Giant Ape's Tooth (TT2-1)
Frenzy Lion's Claw (TT2-2)

TT90 Arcane Robe
Acrobatic Robe
Giant Beast's Armor (TT3-1)
Dust of Stars (TT2-3)

If you don't know which TT the mats drop from, go ahead and post them, and either myself or another guild member can help you out in determining which TT is right for you! xD (I'll probably be living in TT and cube once I start getting my salary again, hehe)
Back to top Go down
Sorr
Redpmtion Faction Leader
Sorr

Twilight Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Temple   Twilight Temple EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:42 am

My thanks for the info and I will start assembling wish list post-haste!
Back to top Go down
Rivkah
Salvation Marshal
Rivkah

Twilight Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Temple   Twilight Temple EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:29 pm

This is a really good idea- it would be easier for all of those who do the TT runs to have a very clear idea of exactly what things we are looking for and what runs they have to do- especially since not all of our classes are especially suited for TT runs and some of us may not be in most TT parties due to either that or level constraints.

For lvl 70 armor, I would be looking at the TT breastplate, Army Commander's Armor, since the stats were better than even a 3-star breastplate for lvl 70 from the blacksmith. (needs 5 broken shards of gold armor, 10 mysterious skulls, and 2 Ult Substances). After that, I will just take whatever I can get my little hands on, whether it be molds or making stuff at the blacksmith or, probably second-best to molds, more TT stuff. For the other pieces of armor- like boots and stuff- it would probably be a good idea to just wait and see what I can get.. trying to obtain a TT piece for lvl 70 will probably give me a good idea of how much of a pain it is to get TT stuff and cure me of any desire for it, hehe. The other pieces come at later levels anyway, so I'll just wait and see. Most likely just things manufactured at the blacksmith, for the most part, especially since that skill is so readily available to us with Falcus already at least lvl 5 in Tailoring and Discipline also working on his.

And while I was on the database checking out armor, I thought it would be most efficient for everyone if I went ahead and planned out what weapon I aim to end up with and set up a path to get to it- I just made myself a little chart/tree of all the blades that can eventually be made starting with petrified femur, and there are like 4 or 5 paths to get to a lvl 99 sword. I confess that I have absolutely no idea what runs are needed to get these mats, so hopefully someone (like Dis Very Happy) might either know or at least know where that can be found out.

Here's the breakdown:

lvl 70 Ghoulish Sword
- souledge: Petrified Femur
- chientien's armor sword [5]
- mysterious skull [10]
- Ultimate substance [2]

lvl 80 Shinroblade
- souledge: Ghostofficer's Choice (ghoulish sword)
- forshura's hook [8]
- ancient serpent blood [8]
- klunky sword [16]
- ultimate substance [9]

lvl 90 Starless Black Blade
- souledge: Shinroblade
- Astral Stone [8]
- Horn of Feng's Horse [8]
- Stone of Sacred Temple [16]
- Ultimate Substance [12]

lvl 99 Scarlet Scimitar
- souledge: scarless blade (starless black blade)
- Giant beasts crimson horn [8]
- sorceresses hearwear [8]
- sign of twilight [16]
- ultimate substance [15]

The Dark Scimitar lvl 99 blade was also looking pretty good, which would mean following the Warriorblade path right after Petrified Femur- if the mats for that prove to be more easily obtained, that is perfectly fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Discipline
Salvation Commissioner
Discipline

Twilight Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Temple   Twilight Temple EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:56 am

For Rivkah:
TT70 Heavy Plate
Broken Shard of Gold Armor (TT1-2)

TT70 Blade
Chientien's Armor Shard

TT80 Blade
Forshura's Hook (TT2-2)
Ancient Serpent's Blood (TT1-3)

Keep posting your wishlists! That way we can determine which mats are required for your equipment and farm them accordingly. Also allows for selling of mats that are not needed by the guild. I'll only post up to TT2-2 since it'll be a while until anything of a higher level starts up =P
Back to top Go down
Damandred
Salvation Commissioner

Twilight Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Temple   Twilight Temple EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:11 am

Well I just hit lvl 68 and started looking at the lvl 70 TT stuff, and I must say It all looks attractive compared to anything else in the game at this stage. For now I will settle with as many cheap 3 star equips I can get my hands on until we can organize some runs through the Temple. In general I have noticed the prgression of armor goes as listed below. The end of a chain means the item can be crafted just by dropped mats and does not need a previous equip to be broken down.

Armor: Chest, Legs, Bracers, and Boots
99 Gold --> 90 Green
90 Gold --> 80 Green --> 70 Green
80 Gold

Necklace and Belts:
99 Gold --> 90 Green --> 80 Green
90 Gold

Helmet and Rings:
90 Gold -->80 Green

Robe:
90 Gold

So my wishlist is to have a complete set of lvl 70 Armor(chest, legs, boots,and bracers) which can all be obtained through TT1-2 runs and the weapon I want is the backstab piercer which needs frenzy lion skins from TT2-1 I think.

As far as running through the instance and balancing cost of the barb and the cleric, perhaps a solution would be to set a master looter for the party and in the end divide the extra loot up between the squad. I remember last time I ran through 1-2 every boss dropped 2 or more mats and several mirage stones. With those drop rates we can have 2 full sets of armor in 5 runs. At the end of the run the designated master looter would donate the mats to the guild bank, give the clerics and tanks several mirage stones to cover the cost of charms and repairs and the DD's could get less mirages but even one almost covers the repair and pot cost of a BM I know. There still might not be any profit made for the people running the instance, but it will help get the guild geared up and ready for tougher TT runs and better gear. Once everyone is geared up then the Temple can be run for some profit Very Happy

Im always up for a TT run as it breaks up the grind for me, so whenever you clerics and barbs want to do something different shout it in giuld chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Temple   Twilight Temple Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight Temple
Page 1 of 1